SSPX Reconciliation Countdown
From Rorate Caeli
The General Chapter of the Society of Saint Pius X ended this Saturday, July 14, 2012, in Econe (Switzerland). Gathered near Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre’s tomb, the capitularies have given thanks to God for the profound unity that prevailed among them during all these workdays.
The General Chapter will soon make a joint statement to Rome, which will then be made public.
The General Superior, Bishop Fellay, thanks deeply all the priests and faithfuls for their fervent prayers during this chapter.
Since God is outside of time, it’s okay for us to pray that the Society of St Pius X decides on reconciliation even though they might have already made a decision. God knew we were going to ask.
Say a decade for the Society please.
- SSPX Says Preamble Not Acceptable
- SSPX Told to Stay Out of Philippine Diocese by Archbishop of Davao in Open Letter to SSPX
- ArchBishop Di Noia Asks Dominicans to Pray for the Reconciliation of the Society of St Pius X
- A Plea From Monsignor Nicola Bux to Bishop Fellay and the SSPX Priests
- The Road to Rome: Bishop Fellay Talks About the SSPX and Rome