Petition For Pope Benedict to Say the Traditional Mass Publicly
The Brazilian Attorney Ottavio Demasi has started an Internet Petition. It aims to move Pope Benedict XVI to publicly celebrate the Rite of 1962. The petition has been running since early July. Demasi is active in a southern Brazilian city of 20,000 on the edge of Sao Paulo.
Only the Mass Can Defeat the Enemy
Nathan Allen from the USA maintains that it would have been unthinkable for every Catholic before 1969, that the Pope would need a special reason to offer a Holy Mass according to a Mass book, which all of his predecessors had used.
Actually “because we find ourselves in the special situation, in which the enemies of the Church are in its highest positions” was another reason given by Allen.
“The Roman Mass is the offering of the cross and the greatest weapon the Church has against all heresies.”
What do you all think of this idea? Do you agree or not agree?
- Traditional Latin Mass: Feast of the Sacred Heart
- The Traditional Mass That First Drew Me to the Catholic Church
- TLM Watch: Solemn Traditional Latin Mass at Our Lady of Czestochowa – First Solemn Mass Since the OF Was Promulgated
- The Syllabus of Errors – Pope Pius IX
- 1941 Traditional Latin Mass Narrated by Venerable Bishop Fulton J. Sheen