TLM Watch: Solemn Traditional Latin Mass at Our Lady of Czestochowa – First Solemn Mass Since the OF Was Promulgated
From Father Z’s blog:
On Sunday, August 5, at 10:30 am, a Solemn High Mass in the Extraordinary Form will be held at Our Lady of Czestochowa Church, 84 K Street, Turners Falls, Montague, Massachusetts. Fr. Robert Fromageot, FSSP, will be the celebrant. Seminarians from Our Lady of Guadalupe Seminary in Denton, Nebraska, will serve at the altar.
Parish altar boys will be torchbearers. The schola will be made up of Fraternity seminarians, led by FSSP chant instructor Nicholas Lemme of Rapid City, South Dakota, and the parish music director, Henry Gaida, will be organist. The Rosary will be recited in Latin before the Mass.
This is the first Solemn High Mass in the Diocese of Springfield since the Ordinary Form was promulgated. There is currently no regularly scheduled EF Mass in the diocese.
Here is a very short video that shows the inside of the church.
If any of you are nearby, be sure to attend!
- Sunday, 11/20/2011 – Brooklyn, NY – St Cecilia Church – Solemn Mass (Extraordinary Form) to Commemorate the 110th Anniversary of the Solemn Consecration
- Good News for Traditional Catholics: FSSP To Institute Minor Orders
- Sunday, 11/20/2011 – Toledo, Washington – Traditional Latin Mass at St. Francis Xavier Mission
- TLM Watch: New Jesuit Priest Celebrates EF (TLM) Mass
- March 26, 2012 – Solemn Pontifical Latin Mass for the Feast of the Annunciation at the Church of the Holy Innocents